Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busy Busy and still Busy.....

Phew! Finally managed to squeeze out sometimes to update my blog tonight... Well, mum-in-law has been away for more than a week, helping and taking care of my sis-in-law who has just given birth a month ago.My little niece, Baby Rachel was born April 22 and has just turned a month old last month. I was busy since then, my daily routine starts like this... working mum from mon to fri, prepare breakfasts and lunches before I leave for work, and rushing back to prepare dinners for hubby, my 2 boys and fil (didn't follow mil along). I have to plan the "Menu", what to cook for bkf, lunch and dinner daily *lol*.. I did all my marketing at supermarkets most of the time and only once a week at the wet market. That leaving me no time to bake at all. Well, at least I managed to make some Bak-Chang last Saturday..hehe.. That was my first trial, not too bad.. still edible hahaha.. will upload the pictures and post it soon:)

Younger ds and hubby just back from kopi session with bil and his family at E-Hub. Elder ds is feeling very grouchy now as they didn't get any food stuff for him. Guess I have got to go and prepare some light supper for him now. Byeeee....

No comments: