Saturday, March 29, 2008

Precious Moments tagged me!

I got tagged by Precious Moments. Sorry E, it took me so long before I sat down today to do it..hehe..

Here it is!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My the other half lor:)

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Baking Bread and Muffins.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
uploading my food photos.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
oh dear..couldn't remember leh..let me recall first.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
GO TAKE YR SHOWER NOW, BOY! (my younger son)

6. How many beverages did you have today?
1 cup of coffee, 1 glass of water, 1 cup of green tea, 1 cup of orange juice.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Black.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
HL Milk.

9. Where were you last night?
At home, watching my dvd.

10. What color is your front door?
Brown

11. Where do you keep your change?
Coin Purse

12. What’s the weather like today?
Hot,humid.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Vanilla

14. What excites you?
Successful bakes.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
No. I have been keeping long hair for years.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
over liao :(

17. Do you talk a lot?
sometimes..depends on who, where and when.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Nope.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
yes

20. Do you make up your own words?
hmmm...yes or no

21. Are you a jealous person?
maybe..sometimes..depends..

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Alice

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kim

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Dh

25. What does the last text message you received say?
nothing.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Nope

27. Do you have curly hair?
yes, natural curl (but I rebond)

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
White Sands shopping mall

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
too many, countless lah..

30. What was the last thing you ate?
duck rice

31. Will you get married in the future?
too late liao.. I am already a Mrs Tan

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
sorry, not a movie fan leh

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
countless...

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
an hour ago

35. Are you currently depressed?
Nope

36. Did you cry today?
Nope. I am very happy today in fact, so why cry?

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Cos Precious Moments tagged me, even take a long time, must also reply :)

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
let me think who should i tag and will post the names later.

No comments: